Our selection of IWC Watches
Discover our IWC Series
- Pilot 32
- Portugieser 16
- Portofino 16
- Ingenieur 2
- Da Vinci 3
Items 1-11 of 69
- IWCPortofino AutomaticIW356502Special Price €4,750 Regular Price €5,300
- IWCPortofino AutomaticIW356517Special Price €4,750 Regular Price €5,300
- IWCPortofino 40IW356523Special Price €4,750 Regular Price €5,300
- IWCPilot's Watch Automatic SpitfireIW326801Special Price €4,950 Regular Price €5,550
- IWCPilot's Watch Automatic SpitfireIW326803Special Price €4,950 Regular Price €5,550
- IWCPortofino Automatic 37IW458102Special Price €4,990 Regular Price €5,850
- IWCPortofino Automatic 37IW458101Special Price €4,990 Regular Price €5,850
- IWCPilot's Watch Automatic SpitfireIW326802Special Price €5,350 Regular Price €6,100
- IWCPilot's Watch ChronographIW377706Special Price €5,490 Regular Price €5,900
- IWCPortofino AutomaticIW356505Special Price €5,590 Regular Price €6,400
- IWCPilot's Watch Mark XVIII 41IW324712Special Price €5,650 Regular Price €6,400
IWC was founded in 1868 in Schaffhausen, Switzerland by an American watchmaker, Florentine Ariosto Jones. The company originally focused on producing pocket watches for the American market, and quickly gained a reputation for its high-quality timepieces. In the early 20th century, IWC shifted its focus to producing wristwatches, and by the 1930s, it was known for producing some of the finest and most technically advanced watches in the world. During World War II, IWC developed a number of innovative timepieces for the German military, including the legendary "Mark XI" pilot's watch. Today, IWC is still known for its innovative technology and expert craftsmanship, and its watches are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts around the world.
IWC is known for its classic and timeless design that is both elegant and functional. Its watches are characterized by their clear, legible dials, precise movements, and high-quality materials such as stainless steel, gold, and leather. The brand's designs are often inspired by its maritime and aviation heritage, and feature unique touches such as luminous hands, small seconds sub-dials, and simple yet striking numerals.
IWC is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer that is part of the Richemont Group. The company is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and has a long-standing reputation for producing high-quality timepieces that blend technical expertise with elegant design. Today, IWC continues to produce a wide range of highly sought-after watches, including its iconic Pilot, Aquatimer, and Portofino collections, and is considered one of the leading luxury watch brands in the world.
IWC watches are considered to be luxury timepieces with a high value. The value of an IWC watch is determined by a number of factors, including the model, materials used, and age of the watch. Limited edition and vintage models can be particularly valuable, as can models with unique features or complications. IWC watches are also highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts, which can drive up the value of rare or highly sought-after models. In general, IWC watches are considered to be a good investment due to their high quality, timeless design, and reputation as a leading luxury watch brand.