Notre sélection de Montres Cartier Tank
Louis Cartier created a new watch shape in 1917, inspired by the purity of line. The Tank watch is distinguished by its two parallel brancards. This watch was inspired by the design of a military vehicle seen from above, and it adheres to one clear graphic principle: the brancards were the treads, and the case was the turret. This combination resulted in a new and fundamental principle: the case attachments are symmetric with the bracelet to maintain the design's rhythm.
Affiner les options
- CartierTank MustWSTA00413 150 €
- CartierTank MustWSTA00543 450 €
- CartierTank FrancaiseW51008Q3Prix Spécial 3 650 € Prix normal 3 800 €
- CartierTank FrancaiseWSTA0005Prix Spécial 3 990 € Prix normal 4 450 €
- CartierTank AméricaineWSTA00186 290 €