E-Commerce Content Manager
Timepiece Bank is a fast growing digital native company, located in Antwerp, Belgium. Since 2013 Timepiece Bank is buying/selling/trading luxury watches internationally.
To strengthen our team and further grow the business, Timepiece Bank is looking for an E-Commerce Content Manager
You will be responsible for the journey of the luxury watches on offer. You'll:
- Identify the products
- Find the right specs and images
- Publish the product online
- Manages the content and images of the site
Next to that you will be responsible for the continuous need of updates to our site and products. You'll:
- Update prices, specs, images, titles, ...
- Manage our offer on our own webshop, but also on other sales platforms
- Analyse the current flow and procedures and think about ways to further improve and optimise our internal flow
- Jump in to handle the administration and shipping flow of our products
The person we're looking for needs to be very precise and take pride in having every detail as good as possible, in a standardized way. You're motivated by deadlines.
You're involved, flexible and you have the mindset to work independently. You're discrete, trustworthy and you have excellent organisatorial skills.
You will automatically develop a passion for e-commerce and luxury goods working with us, but if you already have some affinity or interest for luxury, or specifically luxury watches, that's a plus!
- Can work with and in an E-Commerce environment. Having (some) experience with e-commerce platforms (like woocommerce, shopify, magento, ..) is a plus.
- Have some compentence in understanding how websites and e-commerce sites work.
- You can work with an Apple computer and with MS Office and online equivalents.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch and you have working skills in French. Extra notions of languages (DE/IT/ES/...) is always a plus.
- Creative skills (Photoshop, ...) and/or photo editing skills is a plus.
- Have an excellent sense for thorough and precise work
- Can plan and organise
- In a fast moving world with changing conditions, we need someone with flexibility and adaptability skills
- Be correct and comply with rules and agreements
- Be an excellent learner
- Work independently
- Can cope with stress
- Result-orientated and minded
You will join a dynamic team in an ambitious and strong growing enterprise, with room for iniative and personal development. We will offer an attractive salary package
Our offices are located in the Diamond Quarter, Antwerp Belgium, walking distance from the train station.